Navigation

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Etsy...I can make money there!

Today I got a text from a friend that has only been job searching for about 2 weeks that she is now employed...I've been looking for 6 months and haven't even gotten an interview *screaming internally*!

So instead of spending my time applying to more jobs I decided to look into starting my own Etsy store! Now I may have mentioned this in my about me section but I am a huge nerd. I'm talking Hunger Games, Sherlock (BBC), Doctor Who, and much much more. I'm pretty good with crafting and making things, especially painting.

I'm going to hand paint pillows, make jewelry and design posters. The poster part is at least somewhat related to my degree. (My designs below!)
See I want to be a graphic designer and I've done an internship and I even won best graphic design in my major for 2014. I figure once I have enough money to buy Adobe and can get a business licence I can run my own business or something like that. I just need to design I'm dying not doing anything!

So at the bottom I've attached some rough (I mean really really rough) sketches!
Just in case you are at all interested in my designs you can find them at my other website MBG Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment