Navigation

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Butter Beer

Here is my attempt at Butter Beer...did I mention I was a nerd. So at the beginning of this summer my family and I went to Universal Studios and of course we spent most of our time at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Which I recommend highly. So obviously there are a few things that you must try when you go. The rides, the candy store, and of course the best part BUTTER BEER.
I know your probably thinking why would I want a hot drink in Florida. First, this is the cold version, and second it is way to delicious to turn down. I will warn you it is defiantly filling, and sweet. It is dessert in a cup.
So I'm going to tell you how to do it with bottled cream soda or homemade. 

Bottled Soda:
  • 2 Tablespoons of Butter Extract
  • 2 Tablespoons of Rum Extract
  • 2 Liters of Cream Soda
Homemade Soda (2.5 gallons):
  • 2.5 Pounds of Cane Sugar
  • 2 Ounces of Vanilla Extract (Gnome Brand)
  • Water
  • 4 Ounces of Butter Extract
  • 4 Ounces of Rum Extract
So I made the home made version but it is only possible if you have a way to carbonate the soda.
Mix all of your ingredients together now for the topping. THE BEST PART!

Topping:
  • Butterscotch Topping
  • Heavy Whipping Cream
Whip about a quart of heavy whipping cream with about a half of a cup to three quarters of a cup of butterscotch. Use an electric beater to whip it into a fluffy whipped cream. 
Now top the soda with some cream and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment